Wolf Blass Yellow Label - £3.99 Morrisons

I hope this is the right place to post this, couldn't find it already posted - Wolf Blass Yellow Label Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay is £3.99 in Morrisons, down from £8.98 - it's lovely wine and I have never seen it cheaper than £5.50, so hth. SS.

Replies

• biglugsbiglugs Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Fantastic price for a great wine. If only I lived anywhere near a Morrisons I would be chuffed to bits :(
    I wonder if Tesco will try to match them??
    You don't get medals for sitting in the trenches.
  • I find that this Yellow Label gives me a terrible hangover, even after relatively small amounts. Great price though!
    Don't waste your words I don't need,
    Anything from you.
    I don't care where you've been or,
    What you plan to do.
  • NatbagNatbag Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    So annoying, I paid about £6 when Sainbury's had it on offer. It was a Christmas present so I could have waited!
    Property buying/selling timeline - currently into week 21
    04/12/20: Both properties listed for sale
    11/01/21: Offers accepted on both sales & on our joint purchase
    25/01/21: Identity checks completed, solicitors instructed
    27/01/21: Purchase survey & valuation complete, mortgage offer received 
    05/02/21: Reduction agreed on partner's sale (under-valuation) & on purchase. Mortgage offer amended
    08/02/21: Buyers pack returned to solicitor - sellers packs already returned
    26/02/21: Partner's sale contract signed
    10/03/21: Purchase searches all back
    16/03/21: My sale contract signed
    28/03/21: Purchase enquiries satisfied, Title Report & contracts issued, contracts signed & returned
    11/05/21: Still waiting on final enquiry in the adjoining chain to be resolved. Consent to break the chain granted, instruction to move to exchange given.
    17/05/21: All parties agreed to June 3rd for completion
    27/05/21: Exchanged on my sale only
    28/05/21: ALL EXCHANGED!
    03/06/21: Completion
  • TravellingAbuelaTravellingAbuela Forumite
    6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Excellent price for an excellent wine. I am not a fan of Morrisons (too big and busy) but am prepared to battle the crowds for a few bottles at this price! Thanks!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Gutted, inlaws went to morrsons yesterday, shouldve asked them to get a few as its an hours drive away. its 8.99 here (we have somerfield, co-op or threshers) and I usually buy a few for last minute xmas presents or to take with me to give a host. (I dont drink wine so I stick with Wolfblass knowing its usually a safe bet and most people comment how nice it is... maybe being polite lol)

Threshers had 3 for 2 last year in xmas week, fingers crossed they do the same this year!
  • Isn't this wine included in Asda's 3 for £10 offer?

Edit: Apologies, it's actually the Eaglehawk Cabernet Sauvignon that's in the 3 for £10 offer (the yellow label is £6 per bottle)

P-1284975-f.gif
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
  • Went to Morrisons yesterday to get some bottles of this for Xmas but nothing left. After asking at the customer service it appears there has been a cockup and my nearest store (Leighton Buzzard) has been instructed to make available only 4 cases per day (24 bottles) :confused: so no wonder they had all gone.
    Ironically on the 8ft high advert in store it states "only 6 cases per customer", good ploy to get people into the store as I was suckered into doing a 20 mile round trip for nothing.
    A positive side to this being my liver will have a healthier xmas.:T
  • PocoyoPocoyo Forumite
    601 Posts
    B&M bargains are selling the small bottles of this wine for 99p. I bought it for cooking but quickly discovered it's too nice to waste in a casserole!
  • possibly the best wine deal i've seen ever. Load's in my local (hatch end). They didn't have the bottles with their other half price 'deals' so obviously a deal aimed at those in the know.
  • Just noticed the date on the first post. Is this offer back on again does anyone know before I go zooming off to Morrisons and kicking off if its not on TIA
    Your fooling no one bar yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Last week's energy Q&A with MSE experts

MSE Forum

Ninja Kitchen air fryer & grill £175

Normally £250. Excl Northern Ireland

MSE Deals