Forum Home» Phones & TV» Mobiles

Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's - Page 6

New Post Advanced Search

Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
2.7K replies 1.8M views

Replies

• bloodnok wrote:
    Sorry Browntoa, I didn't read the beginning.............knuckles severly wrapped !!
    You're doing a fine job.............Perhaps a gong in the honours list !

Bill

I've put my glasses on now ......... :confused: Severely rapped.......What a plonker !
  • flea72flea72 Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have an siemans C45 on O2. I want to put a new Sim card in it, again on O2, but it wont accept it. Says lock enabled. i thought you only had to unlock phones if you wanted to change networks? any ideas on what i can do?

Flea
  • flea72 wrote:
    i have an siemans C45 on O2. I want to put a new Sim card in it, again on O2, but it wont accept it. Says lock enabled. i thought you only had to unlock phones if you wanted to change networks? any ideas on what i can do?

Flea
    is it a phone lock? ie security code rather than network lock
  • TIGsTIGs Forumite
    420 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    Hiya

Just treated myself to a LGc3300 i know it can't be unlocked online does anyone know of anywhere in the Doncaster area that may be able to unlock it for me.

Thanks
    TIGs
    :A Bouncin's what TIGGERs do best :A
  • flea72flea72 Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    the phone is saying diabled phonecode, and will only let me make 999 calls

ive never set a lock on the phone. the instruction manual that came with the phone had a code you had to input when i first got the phone (standard 5555 code), but this code isnt working, so im presuming its not that its asking for.

The original O2 sim that came with the phone works fine in the phone, its just any other O2 sim wont work. Is the phone locked to the sim?

Flea
  • drahcir_2drahcir_2 Forumite
    4.2K posts
    flea72 wrote:
    the phone is saying diabled phonecode, and will only let me make 999 calls

ive never set a lock on the phone. the instruction manual that came with the phone had a code you had to input when i first got the phone (standard 5555 code), but this code isnt working, so im presuming its not that its asking for.

The original O2 sim that came with the phone works fine in the phone, its just any other O2 sim wont work. Is the phone locked to the sim?

Flea
    http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70126&goto=nextnewest
  • Has anyone any unlock codes for this make and model phone please :confused: the IMEI is :- 354932003973969

Thanks
    LATERS PEEPS :D:D

the £2 coin savers club = £60 saving for a computer
  • Philip624Philip624 Forumite
    662 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I have just taken over this phone as a pay as you go from my wife who was on a contract with T Mobile. T Mobile quoted me £15 to unlock the phone or suggested I could take it to a CarPhone Warehouse. Would they also charge this amount? Is there anywhere cheaper I could try?
    I can offer no resistance, I can offer no respite
    Wake me when conflict is over,
    I aim for a peaceful life,
    Wake me up when the fury is ended
    I like living a peaceful life
  • drahcir_2drahcir_2 Forumite
    4.2K posts
    Philip624 wrote:
    I have just taken over this phone as a pay as you go from my wife who was on a contract with T Mobile. T Mobile quoted me £15 to unlock the phone or suggested I could take it to a CarPhone Warehouse. Would they also charge this amount? Is there anywhere cheaper I could try?
    a market would be cheaper - not sure that cpw would do it?
    if youve got a data cable for it i maybe able to get the code
  • hi, i have a sony ericsson w800i on vodafone and i was wondering if anyone knew if it could be unlocked for free?

the imei 35682800-178965-4-05

thank you

dave
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support