Thanks soolin for being our new Board Mod

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Disability Money Matters
13 replies 1.1K views
2»

Replies

• zzzLazyDaisyzzzLazyDaisy Forumite
    12.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi soolin, thanks for agreeing to be our board guide!

Can I ask a favour - several people have commented that it isn't obvious that this board isn't just for people with disabilities but also those with chronic illnesses, and their familes and carers

We could do with a subheading to make that a bit clearer - is that something you can do?

Daisy xxx

(another Troll Basher :D)
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
  • foxxymynxfoxxymynx Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Thank you

I feel somewhat safer from trolls knowing that there's a specific mod for here - I know I sound as nutty as a fruit cake ;)
    If my typing is pants or I seem partcuarly blunt, please excuse me, it physically hurts to type. :wall: If I seem a bit random and don't make a lot of sense, it may have something to do with the voice recognition software that I'm using!
  • rosiebenrosieben Forumite
    5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a newbie here, usually I'm found on Old Style; I really appreciate all the work that you BG's do, so big thanks Soolin :T
    ... don't throw the string away. You always need string! :D

C.R.A.P.R.O.L.L.Z Head Sharpener
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support