Any Tesco savings vouchers about????

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
319 replies 68.1K views
kagganzkagganz Forumite
2 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Just doing my weekly shop at tesco online and wondered if there are any savings vouchers around pleeeese. ;D
Waddle you do eh?

Replies

• http://www.rustlersonline.com/moneyoff.asp

I have been printing this one off like mad and using it in Tesco's

;D ;D ;D
    Thanks!! :D:D:D
  • Just doing my weekly shop at tesco online and wondered if there are any savings vouchers around pleeeese. ;D

They also accept Sainsbury's and some other supermarket vouchers.

Danny.
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Danny,

Please see my post on the following link:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Urgents;action=display;num=1064651834

£10 off at sainsbury's, which Tesco should match.

Happy savings

PL :D
  • AndreaAndrea Forumite
    368 Posts
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭
    Hi Hellomoto

Have you been using more than one at a time?  I used one today and am planning to print off more but was wondering whether Tesco would take more than one at once.  I had enough trouble getting them to accept one.  Every time I shop there they always have to check with a superviser saying "I don't know if we accept internet vouchers".  I commented today that it was a bit strange that websites have these vouchers to print off if you can't even use them at Tesco.

In the end they were accepted so saved myself 95p  :).
  • Have you been using more than one at a time? I used one today and am planning to print off more but was wondering whether Tesco would take more than one at once. I had enough trouble getting them to accept one. Every time I shop there they always have to check with a superviser saying "I don't know if we accept internet vouchers". I commented today that it was a bit strange that websites have these vouchers to print off if you can't even use them at Tesco.

One at a time, every time I shop, not bad as they don't run out until December!

I have had some problems with them, at one Tesco store they accept no coupons unless they are for the product, at another whenever I have an internet coupon, these or any other, they always um and aw, but they are always accepted, never needed to ask for a supervisor yet!

;D ;D ;D
    Thanks!! :D:D:D
  • I'm confused too Robin, :-/ (doesnt take a lot mind you) I havent tried the sainsburys vouchers but I did wonder how they worked. Still, I have had 3 orders from sainsburys, 1st delivery okay the other two terrible substitutions etc. they cancelled out all my 'savings' I had chosen because of subs, but with Tesco they are superb, they had to substitute a brand of washing packet 'buy one get one free' with their own brand x 2 and still gave me the 'buy one get one free! offer. They come out tops for me even without vouchers! ;D
    Waddle you do eh?
  • AndreaAndrea Forumite
    368 Posts
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭
    Hi all

I tried inputting the Sainsburys codes when I did my Tesco shop the other day and the site wouldn't accept them. I was a bit gutted. I'll just have to use them on the Sainsburys site next week instead.

Andrea :)
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    if you have the printed leaflet with the voucher number on it, hand it to the driver and your cc will be refunded.

i ordered £90 worth of groceries from tescos (fortnightly shop for 2 adults), which included 6 bottles of wine. the wine was 25%, i used 2 £10 vouchers, bogof's etc, the total came to £59. i handed the driver two different £5 sainsburys vouchers (help youurself, they are behind the bags at the registers. sainsburys is the only supermarket within walking distance so when i need milk et al in the second week...) and accepted them. the tesco website says they accept £15 worth of printed vouchers from their competitors. i doubt they would take handwritten voucher numbers from the net tho, lol.
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    on the ukparents.co.uk parents on a budget forum a lot get posted or swaped... one member collates them all as a fortnightly email. do a search for tesco codes and it should come up. you will need to send her a private message with your email addy.

one of the sainsburys vouchers was £5 off first order, the other was a £5 autum promo which was near the mailboxes... i live in an apartment building and they usually shove them in once a month. must remember to get more than one next time!

the £10 tesco vouchers were for orders over £75 and £85... so its worth doing a fornightly shop and spending more than 2 smaller shops
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    btw, i put in all the tesco codea which are valid and let the website work out what its going to accept. i think i have 8 active vouchers entered, but it only took 2.

it would have taken a £10 and a £5 if i had been less than 85, it think.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides