Forum Home» Old Style MoneySaving

July 2008 Grocery Challenge - Page 173

New Post Advanced Search

July 2008 Grocery Challenge

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
3.1K replies 304.7K views

Replies

• Shezza-Hope you feel better soon and are able to make the weetabix cake tomorrow.

Mandy-moo-1-Its probably the sleep deprivation thats getting to you and making you feel down. Hope you get a better night tonight. Treat yourself to a nice bath and relaxation time if you can. Who knows you might have a fantastic cooking day tomorrow and don't beat yourself up if you don't.
    We all love you on here, you're a great part of our team.

SFT
    :cool: Frugal Living 2010 member MFW by 2014 Was 88,000 now £46,877.90 Grocery Budget for Dec-April=£173.72/£244 (Groc Budget 2010 from Ebay/Voucher savings/Quidco -If we can do it will save our £980 GC budget) Now living the dream -in our tiny country cottage-all thanks to MS forums. x 39 2 go
    Stockpile Savings: £89.72 Voucher savings £8
  • Flylady_FlowerFlylady_Flower Forumite
    2.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    KAAT_LADY wrote: »
    Good morning all

I have just woke up I seem to have had a good sleep,, I am still a bit tired

Thanks Denise I did sleep well,,as soon as my head hit the pillow I must have just slept ,,,, who is the fella in Bones,,

Hi Kaat_Lady, glad you slept well, hope it helps...

The guy in Bones is lovely - I am attempting to add a photo, hope it works

EDIT: Ohhh, really big, will look for a smaller one...

Here, try this...
    0000008969_20060920155824.jpg
    LBM April 2013 - £29,000.00
    Vanquis CC's PAID - Debenhams SC PAID - A+L OD PAID - Asda CC £783.75
    Barclaycard CC £1400.78 - BoS CC PAID - Freemans Cat PAID
    F/D Loan & CC £1458.96 - Santander Loan PAID - Mum Loan PAID
    RBS OD PAID - F/D OD £1026.52
    Weekly Grocery Challenge - £95.00 budget / spend £-
  • Denise-I've thanked you but I haven't a clue what you crazy ladies are talking about....bones????????
    SFT

I'm not sure if you are behaving yourselves... Surely he's not on the MS menu?
    But he does look delicious.
    :cool: Frugal Living 2010 member MFW by 2014 Was 88,000 now £46,877.90 Grocery Budget for Dec-April=£173.72/£244 (Groc Budget 2010 from Ebay/Voucher savings/Quidco -If we can do it will save our £980 GC budget) Now living the dream -in our tiny country cottage-all thanks to MS forums. x 39 2 go
  • KAAT_LADYKAAT_LADY Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Denise I know who he is now but please please can you tell me how you got the picture on

I have been trying to put one on all day without any luck
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

• mandy_moo_1mandy_moo_1 Forumite
    1.2K posts
    thanks for those lovely words SFT they really mean a lot. i know its my depression rearing its head again, thats why i can't sleep but i'm just off for a soak in the bath now, then off to bed to hopefully get some sleep x

• pink_princesspink_princess Forumite
    13.6K posts
    Hi all,

Have been to my 'naughty girl' speed awareness training day today - very enlightening but very boring at the same time IYKWIM. It did make me think, which is the point I suppose, but it's not exactly an exiting subject is it! I won't go into politics about it, as I know EVERYONE on here has an opinion on speeding and I don't want to upset or offend anyone.

I m sorry to say you have offended me ,your belittling your punishment for a crime that kills and a crime that left my mum with a broken back and neck for the last 13 years .Im guessing your quite young because your immaturity shines through on this subject.I read every single post on this thread though i don t post to often.
    Change of subject thanks again angel nikki for the cheese buscuit recipie ,made a double batch today and we've eaten halve already .Other halve hidden for flamingoland tomorrow lol.
    Annelouise could you please post your recipie for the homemade alioli i love this when in spain but never made it before .
    hugs where apt .
    Sorry to hear your news mrs m hope your back with us soon .
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :D
  • Mandy-moo-1-Have a lovely, relaxing bath and let me know how you are tomorrow..SFT
  • angelnikkiangelnikki Forumite
    892 posts
    KAAT_LADY wrote: »
    Thanks Denise I know who he is now but please please can you tell me how you got the picture on

I have been trying to put one on all day without any luck

to post a pic click on the button that looks like this 2646549613_4693294634_o.jpg then when the box pops up that says enter the url of your image, paste in the url/link

but please dont post pics that are too big as lots of people dont have broadband and struggle opening the thread if its full of images.

pink princess I agree with you - you dont get sent to a speed awareness thing unless you've been caught a few times do you? I'm glad it made you think about it denise

(((Hugs))) mandy_moo_1 :grouphug:

Nikki
    x
    :A
  • Flylady_FlowerFlylady_Flower Forumite
    2.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigMummaF wrote: »
    I've got a copy of that book with the long title---"How to feed your whole family a healthy, balanced diet...."etc---from the library today. Thought it best to have a squizz before paying out, but didn't realise that I had to pay 50p to reserve a copy:mad: I've quite a list odf books to check out, so might go shnozzing around Waterstones or summat instead...:rolleyes: ...but then I'd end up paying a fortune for the car-park...hmmph...this mse-ing can give you a headache!

Try booking it online - you don't pay then! HLH...
    LBM April 2013 - £29,000.00
    Vanquis CC's PAID - Debenhams SC PAID - A+L OD PAID - Asda CC £783.75
    Barclaycard CC £1400.78 - BoS CC PAID - Freemans Cat PAID
    F/D Loan & CC £1458.96 - Santander Loan PAID - Mum Loan PAID
    RBS OD PAID - F/D OD £1026.52
    Weekly Grocery Challenge - £95.00 budget / spend £-
  • chocolateteddychocolateteddy Forumite
    504 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.html?f=143

Re Cheap pet prescriptions food etc try the above link hope it works -it has a list of various companies o look at I too found vetuk the cheapest

Above link takes you so far this is what I was trying to link you to
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=488485
    Thanks to MSE savings we got to go to Disneyworld Florida.