in Debt Free Diaries
2K replies 43.4K views

Replies

• boredofbeingathomeboredofbeingathome Forumite
    15.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tallyhoh wrote: »
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nothing wrong with that suggestion. Go in for it myself but worried about trading standards & "not fit for purpose"

Me too. It's the turnip fetishists I worry about:eek: I am sure i saw some on The telly the other day:rotfl: :rotfl:
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
    15.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i have actually got off my butt, and listed on Amazon. Mega effort, and hope it was all worth it. Inspiration is needed here!

I didn't realise i had so many books lurking in the depths..well i did really, but was unwilling to part with them.

However it was all in a good cause.sob

Had a quick look on Quidco, and have £70 tracking due to be paid next month...woohoo.

Also tried to find the 'ing accounts on there..nothing, so may have a look elsewhere.

Young Baldrick, has been sadly lacking on household duties today. Although he has successfully made copious brews whilst i listed above books, he now needs to get to grips with washing up.

Young Queenie has got up and slunk on couch. Hmmm...she who must be obeyed..Me! needs to practice careful negotiation skills...what do you reckon?
    Wash up ...or rent? Will try it and see...

Result, sulky teenagers now heading to sink as we speak.
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    15.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cat4772 wrote: »
    Bob

Happy diarising!

I still feel when reading these diaries that i'm breaking the biggest taboo of all - invading the privacy of a diary. Never mind, I'm sure the feeling will pass soon enough.

Good luck

Cat.x

Don't worry about it, i love a good snoop..and a natter..and a gossip...privacy pah:rotfl: :rotfl:
    15.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Bob, you're a girl, and you have the same talent for disguise as a giraffe in sunglasses trying to get into a polar-bears-only golf club."

Top comedy!

Looking forward to your upcoming diary. You give some really good advice in here so it'll be interesting to see if you can take it too!:p:p:p

:T :beer: :j:T :beer: :j:T :beer::j

Yes, it is one of my biggest faults..all my cunning plans go astray, because i dont listen to good advice..must pin my ears back:D :p
  • immoral_angelukimmoral_angeluk Forumite
    24.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woooooooooooooooo turnips!
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • In_Search_Of_MeIn_Search_Of_Me Forumite
    10.6K Posts
    oo bobs got a cunning plan!! Not sure about the turnip though..bit round! Would parnip not be a better "fit?"!
    Have you thought about books on green metropolis? I did try amazon initially bu soon gave up after pepys were selling for 1p! AT least with GM yo get a guaranteed, fair return...just s thought. Ebay isnt great this time of year (more a winter thing me thinks) so would def go for car boot but if local one is anything to go by you eed to haggle - mind you thats the fun for me! Touched that I made it to your list of special people....suspect I may inspire more due to regular !!!! ups on my cunning plan but I'll push on & get there in the end! More than happy to swap debt amount if that wil help...I mean whats a measly 22,000 difference between friends!! Chuffed that you have your own diary as hard to support when people dont IYKWIM! Hugs for you!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• ZTDZTD Forumite
    24.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oo bobs got a cunning plan!! Not sure about the turnip though..bit round! Would parnip not be a better "fit?"!

Health and safety. Turnip is not a choking hazard...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky." OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • skint_spiceskint_spice Forumite
    11.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy new diary Bob! nice to see you back from your hols.
    MFW 2022 Overpayment £1125/£2400  Loan overpayment £50/250
    May extra money £0/200

Original Mortgage End Date: Apr 36/Aiming for Sep 28/Current Sep 35

15.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woooooooooooooooo turnips!

All the wayaaaayyyyy:rotfl:
  • In_Search_Of_MeIn_Search_Of_Me Forumite
    10.6K Posts
    owwwww:rolleyes:
    All the wayaaaayyyyy:rotfl:
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

NS&I to change Premium Bond prize rate

It will rise to 1.40% from June

MSE News

Compers of the MSE Forum:

Show us the prizes you've won recently

Join the MSE Forum discussion