4head - aaaah! Brill!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
11 replies 988 views
Bendybops19Bendybops19 Forumite
11.2K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
I would just like to say how brilliant 4head is. (the natural head ache reliever stick that you rub on your 4head/temples). :)

I suffer from headaches nearly every day, and got through a hugeeeee amount of painkillers, costing me a fortune!!

But i started using 4head a few weeks ago, and although it is pricey at £4, i love it :D and its saved me quite a bit buying strong painkillers

It takes the edge off my headaches and means i dont have to pop pills anymore!! :D

Just thought i would share that! :)

Ps - anyone know how it works?!?!
:starmod: :staradmin :starmod:
I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers

Replies

• SheelSheel Forumite
    45.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Bendy icon7.gif

We're not supposed to give medical advice on here , but you may be interested to read THIS

Might have to try 4head myself , sounds good icon14.gif
    Same old same old since 2008

• Hi sheel, yeah i was very careful not to sound like i wanted advice :)

Just wanted to let peope know its quite good :) It leaves you with a funny sensation after a while, but its a nice one!

I had a thumping headache this morning, rubbed it on a few times beween half 9 and 10, and now its all gone :) It ususally just takes the edge off though.

Thanks for the link, i will go and read it now :)
    I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers
  • Cheers for the link, i didnt even know that could be happening...! Really helped me, thanks again :)
  • suzie_wongsuzie_wong Forumite
    387 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I would just like to say how brilliant 4head is. (the natural head ache reliever stick that you rub on your 4head/temples). :)

I agree it's good- but doesn't it make your eyes water?! :o
    Save £12k in 2021: Jan £1834.40, Feb £1692.81
  • silverfoxdudesilverfoxdude Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I tried it on my hangover and it dint work!!! Maybe doesnt treat self inflicted pain, or i prob drank too much and i dint deserve to be treated lol
  • tattooed_ladytattooed_lady Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    This stuff is great, I used it alot while I was pregnant and didn't want to use painkillers.
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • SheelSheel Forumite
    45.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheel wrote:
    Might have to try 4head myself , sounds good icon14.gif

Ordered some online today so I hope it works for me icon7.gif

Oh and I ordered it from Boots where it's buy 1 get 1 half price and triple points at the moment too
    Same old same old since 2008

• Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps - anyone know how it works?!?!
    I have NO idea, but I reckon it's something to do with the fumes it gives off, must be opening your sinuses quite well!
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
  • levo - MENTHOL Environmental Health & Safety

Edit: I should also point out that there is no published research at PUBMED about the active ingredient.
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
  • Savvy_Sue wrote:
    I have NO idea, but I reckon it's something to do with the fumes it gives off, must be opening your sinuses quite well!

I think your prob right, it does have a smell to it which sort of soothes me!
    Although reading what Ted has posted, it says inhalation is dangerous!
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cut overdraft charges

10 tips to pay less for your overdraft + how to pay it off

MSE Guides

FREE tennis coaching

Find your nearest session and pre-book your place online

MSE Deals