Discounted gym membership?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
2 replies 739 views
charlotteheidicharlotteheidi Forumite
3 Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
MoneySaving Newbie
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
Are there any good deals on for joining gyms? I'm looking for one in central london - LA fitness or HOlmes place probably.

Replies

• skintchickskintchick Forumite
    15.1K Posts
    Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a membership at LA Fitness and pay only £34 a month - I joined as a joint member on my friend's membership (she's been a member for years) and it was a deal for the second one to be cheaper. You don;t have to live together! My friend pays about £60 a month, which I could never afford, so it was a good deal, but I don;t know if it was a special offer.
    :cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool:
    :heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
  • Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's often worth checking out what's on offer from the local authority / london borough. Some offer further price reductions if you are a resident or work locally, although you may have to pay a small annual subscription to get reduced prices on all fitness facilities in that area (swimming etc).
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cheap Train Tickets

Hidden fares, split tickets and how to beat booking fees

MSE Guides