Children's clubs in Bangor

in N. Ireland
5 replies 845 views
I have 1 child who is coming 3 at the start of January. I work funny hours as does my husband so she is looked after between us and my parents and attends a nursery 1 morning a week. Very very few of our friends have children and there are only older children on our street.
Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find a directory that might point me towards a list of clubs available for children in Bangor? I really feel that she needs to be around children a lot more.
Any advice very gratefully received. :beer:
:p

Replies

• Pink.Pink. Forumite
    17.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Rose,

All three of mine enjoyed tumble tots. They have classes in Bangor on Mondays and Newtownards on Tuesdays.

It's also worth looking around for a good mums & toddlers group. An excellent one that I took my youngest child to is Toddlers, Waddlers and Widdlers in Newtownards. It operates three days a week and mums, dads and grandparents were welcome.

Pink
  • Rose999Rose999 Forumite
    168 Posts
    Pink.
    Thank you so much for that info. I am investigating Tumble Tots but have you any idea where in Bangor it is held? I cannot find it on the website.

Sorry to ask again but I'm also looking for Saturday clubs where she could perhaps make some friends and I could go with her (or leave her for an hour). Know of any?

Thanks again.
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    21.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rose
    There used to be some sort of club somewhere near the library on Hamilton Road ... no idea if it is still there though?

Ivan
    Don't waste time on other peoples first world problems
  • SimpsonSimpson Forumite
    148 Posts
    100 Posts
    Rose999 wrote:
    Pink.
    Thank you so much for that info. I am investigating Tumble Tots but have you any idea where in Bangor it is held? I cannot find it on the website.

Church Hall Clandeboye Road.
    Tumble Tots

Structured play for children walking to 7yrs, term time only. Contact Clare on 029 9188 8432

here's a link to the ni4kids site.
    Plenty of mistakes, but no regrets. :)
  • Rose999Rose999 Forumite
    168 Posts
    Thank you all for your replies. :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides