UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Tea at the Ritz...

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments
4 replies 1K views
KarfyKarfy Forumite
57 Posts
hey everyone,

i want to go with a friend to have tea at the ritz and ive looked on the ritz website and it is £70 for 2 people to have tea with the 'tea for two at the ritz' voucher. i was just wondering if anyone knew anywhere else that i could buy this from which might be cheaper? ive looked on ebay but no-one is selling any of these vouchers.

thanks, any ideas would be great! Karfy :j xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• We had a really great time at the Ritz for my daughters 16th. We bought the tickets through lastminute.com. for champagne high tea and the atmosphere was great.They did have an offer on then, but still think it's cheaper from them. If it's a birthday, if you mention it, the violinist will come and play at your table. My daughter was so happy she was reduced to tears! certainly something she will never forget. ENJOY!
  • I'd also like a tea at the ritz offer please.
    Karfy, if you find something, please pm me and i'll do the same 4 U.
    Cash ISA rate 6.5% fixed for 2 years. Mortgage rate 0.75% = 5.75% profit on £75K = £4500 per year:j
    Mortgages make money. Definitely don't wanabee mortgage free!
  • MaisieMaisie Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if those London tourist sites. Londontown.com and visitLondon etc have any discounts for tea at the Ritz. Haven't time to look right now.
  • SamC_4SamC_4 Forumite
    122 Posts
    https://www.toptable.co.uk (search for "Ritz") have a special offer for a lunch set menu of three courses plus coffee for £35 each which while not cheaper would be better value for money.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals