Cambrilis Park, Salou

Options
Hello
Has anyone recently stayed at Cambrilis Park, in Salou?

If you have, could you please give me your feed back on it please?
We are thinking of going in June, booking our own flights and staying in on of their tents. Do you think this is a good idea? I worry the tents will be dirty!

Also, is it close to the beach and what are the aminities on site like?
is it close to a reasonably priced resturant and supermarket?

Also can you think of any ways to save money on booking it.

Thanks

Comments

• Jacky-f
    Options
    Hi, I stayed at Cambrils Park in July 2003 with my two sons then aged 12 and 9. The park itself is great, very clean and well maintained and I always felt safe on my own with the boys. The biggest problem about staying in a tent will be the heat - no air-conditioning. We stayed in a caravan with an electric fan and I was uncomfortable hot most of the time.

I flew to Barcelona then got the train to Salou. Don't get off the train in Cambrils as its actually further away and harder to get a taxi.

The beach is about a ten minute walk away, but you have to walk down the side of a busy road with no pavement part of the way.

On site amenities were good, two pools, tennis, mini golf, table tennis, a bar and restaurant, bakery and supermarket. I found the shops were all the same price but if you're driving there are cheaper options around.

Theres a short bus ride to Port Aventura which was the main reason we were there.

Hope this helps.

Jacky
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family