Ppi Claim

Hi

I am filling in the form for the Ombudsman and it asks when I first took out my credit card.
It was years ago and just can't remember at all.

What do I put in for the date?

Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks

Replies

• orc_2orc_2 Forumite
    563 Posts
    Use the process and templates in this link to get full details of your account history.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/credit-card-charges

Use the ombudsman once you have been through the LBA process.

Hope it helps you and best of luck.
    Please ignore those people who post on this forum who deliberately try to misinform you. Don't be bullied by them, don't be blamed by them. You know who I mean.
    You come here for advice, help and support- thats what I and like minded others will try to do.
  • can anybodyadvice me howtoclaim ppi ins i have a loan with clysdedale bank do iwrite to them to claim it back i have 2 payment left to pay can i still claim it any help would be great
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    can anybodyadvice me howtoclaim ppi ins i have a loan with clysdedale bank do iwrite to them to claim it back i have 2 payment left to pay can i still claim it any help would be great

Hi and welcome

It makes no difference if the account is still active or settled, for your reasons you have for being mis sold, you can of course try to reclaim the PPI back.

However, its suggested now, that instead of writing to them, the Financial ombudsman service (FOS) have recently issued some Questionnaires, complete and keep copies, they have 8 weeks in full to respond with a decison, post within the post office for your proof of posting.

You will find the FOS Questionnaire further down the page on the link below as Stage one:
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance

Good luck, ask for help anytime and please keep us posted, cheers.;)

Di
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides