claiming tax back from oz

recently worked in australia for 6 months.
was classed as a resident for tax purposes and i payed 13% tax on all my earnings.
i think my net earnings were around 15000 aus dollars. i have no way to find out how much tax or superannuation i payed whilst there. i phoned the a.t.o. and they are most unhelpful.
now ive left and my visa has expired what is the best way to claim this tax back?
any help is very appreciated


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals