Big signs that its scarey out there

Hello.
I work in the construction trade, particulary with apprentices and training. I visits lots of sites and most of the new builds have highlighted they are going through a nightmare, with sales collapsing, and the ceasing of building more homes.

I received a phoe call today from a company which highlighted it could no longer trade, and it was making a lots of people redundant - the company is stannard holmes-heres a links to the site and the property it sells http://www.stannardhomes.co.uk/

A lot of people have been debating credit cunch, recession, but what ever is happening, its definitly happening now!!!!!!

Any other people any news like this
:rotfl:

Replies

• JonbvnJonbvn Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a whole sub-board related to house prices and the property market in general. The threads on that forum bear out your personal evidence of a crash.
    In case you hadn't already worked it out - the entire global financial system is predicated on the assumption that you're an idiot:cool:
  • SquatNowSquatNow Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Quick! Hide the evidence of a house price crash!

Nothing to see here, move along. Everyone who read this topic should smash their computers to destroy any evidence then shoot themselves in the head with a howitzer.
    Bankruptcy isn't the worst that can happen to you. The worst that can happen is your forced to live the rest of your life in abject poverty trying to repay the debts.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides