One Night In Pitlochry,scotland £20 Single £40 Double Room With Lesuire Facilities

marko4ever25marko4ever25 Forumite
637 Posts
Hi guys here’s a deal that wont hang around so go quick if you want it!!

One night on 2nd may or 16th may for just £40 for a double room includes breakfast and use of leisure facilities!!!! (dont forget quidco)

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p3875/hotel-reservations/66035_scotlands-hotel-pitlochry.aspx

You can also have a single room for £20 but if you want a twin room you will need to phone laterooms on 0161 8313745 and they will phone the hotel to ask them for you.

Note this hotel for a single room FOR THE SAME NIGHT ranges from £78.19 at alpharooms to £91 at hotelopia! A double room at hotelopia is £111 ranging up to £130 at totalstay.com for the same night so this is a fab deal. I wouldn’t hang around if you want this – see you there!!!

If anybody finds any other dates at this Fab price please list them. Pitlochry is a lovely little place with lots to do.

See this site

http://www.scottish-towns.co.uk/perthshire/pitlochry/

I also recommend a visit to the pubs McKay’s if you go there. Really nice place with live music most nights

If you want to stay anther night I wouldn’t stay at Scotlands hotel as the next night is much more expensive I recommend the Arcasaid hotel or the fishers hotel You might be able to get a deal from easy-breaks.com or call them on 01315611239 (withhold your number)

Almost forgot this deal is via laterooms.com (bookings.com and rates2go have it as well but - book via laterooms to get 7 % quidco too!!! When you try to book it on the site they will give you a reference number you then phone to book (0161 8313745 is the local rate number) and I guess after you book you then make an enquiry on quidco with that reference number – quidco says it’s the only site they will allow you to do this.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides