msn messenger opens outlook

in Techie Stuff
3 replies 538 views
hi

my friend has started using msn and when he checks go to inbox it opens outlook instead of going to hotmail.com and his inbox

i was wondering if anybody knows how to change it so it goes to his inbox on hotmail.com

thanks
God made man, man made money, money made man mad

Replies

• heatherw_01heatherw_01 Forumite, Board Guide
    6.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had that once but I closed outlook and selected mail through messenger and it went to hotmail.
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • derrickderrick Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    sheraz2 wrote:
    hi

my friend has started using msn and when he checks go to inbox it opens outlook instead of going to hotmail.com and his inbox

i was wondering if anybody knows how to change it so it goes to his inbox on hotmail.com

thanks

Check he is using the latest MSN, which is 7 if not download the latest from MSN (Google it) and all should be OK, it happened to me a few weeks ago
    Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• KundoKundo Forumite
    137 Posts
    100 Posts
    Same thing happened to me this morning as well with outlook, like derrick says just download MSN 7.5 and works fine after that.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Bacon flavoured toothpaste

Can you help this Forumite track some down?

Join the Forum discussion

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News