please help with usage

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
4 replies 633 views
silverfoxdudesilverfoxdude Forumite
1.3K Posts
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
i have a 3mobile broadband contract set at 3 gig i have just looked at remaining usage it says Mobile data (MB) 21.902 is that less than a gig or over a gig?

Replies

• HungerdungerHungerdunger Forumite
    960 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    1 gigabyte = 1,024 megabytes. So it appears that you don't have much of your allowance left.

With regard to your signature, perhaps you should point out (Tactfully) to Mrs S that although her posts may be better composed, she doesn't know how to spell "punctuation" ;)
    "The trouble with quotations on the Internet is that you never know whether they are genuine" - Charles Dickens
  • silverfoxdudesilverfoxdude Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    1 gigabyte = 1,024 megabytes. So it appears that you don't have much of your allowance left.

With regard to your signature, perhaps you should point out (Tactfully) to Mrs S that although her posts may be better composed, she doesn't know how to spell "punctuation" ;)

so that means 21.902 is less than a quarter of a gig? well spotted with the punctuation that will teach her smug cow lol . but sadly we are not together anymore i just dont know how to remove the writing at the bottom of my page?
  • HungerdungerHungerdunger Forumite
    960 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    well spotted with the punctuation that will teach her smug cow lol . but sadly we are not together anymore i just dont know how to remove the writing at the bottom of my page?
    Sorry to hear that. To amend your signature, go to the Forum Jump drop down list (below) and select the first item - User Control Panel.

Oops - I see you beat me to it!
    "The trouble with quotations on the Internet is that you never know whether they are genuine" - Charles Dickens
  • normanmarknormanmark Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    so that means 21.902 is less than a quarter of a gig? well spotted with the punctuation that will teach her smug cow lol . but sadly we are not together anymore i just dont know how to remove the writing at the bottom of my page?

Yes considerably less, a quarter of a gig is effectively 250mb, you've accumulated 22mb
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals