We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

anyone have scrap copper?

Options
prost
prost Posts: 144 Forumite
I'm from Ipswich & need copper in thin amounts. I also need tubes.

I'm making orgonite & want to make a cloudbuster.

Comments

• weegie.geek
    weegie.geek Posts: 3,432 Forumite
    Options
    Had no idea what those were, but googled 'em and I've had a good laugh so thanks. :D

edit: Had to quote some of this. :)
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The HHG (Holy Hand Grenade) is a small orgone generator that will correct imbalances in energy fields.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
    Quick Facts About Orgonite:

Purifies the atmosphere, detoxifies water, ends drought.
    Helps awaken your innate psychic senses.
    Disarms and repels predatory forms of life.
    Cloudbuster: Wilhelm Reich's invention which could, with careful and methodical use, direct the orgone in the atmosphere to bring rain to and end drought in a region.
    They say it's genetic, they say he can't help it, they say you can catch it - but sometimes you're born with it
  • Suzy_M
    Suzy_M Posts: 777 Forumite
    Options
    Given the prices of scrap copper at the moment you'll be very lucky if people give it away. - So if you do get some at least keep it out of public view if not under lock and key.
  • nonpol
    nonpol Posts: 74 Forumite
    Options
    I've had a good laugh at your good laugh. :D

To say it doesn't work without trying it. LOL

We all think it works - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62867

Get with the program, or get left behind, humanity is evolving man. :D

LMHO :rotfl:

Had no idea what those were, but googled 'em and I've had a good laugh so thanks. :D

edit: Had to quote some of this. :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
  • peter_the_piper
    peter_the_piper Posts: 30,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 9 October 2010 at 5:40PM
    Options
    Isn't David Icke the one who thinks the royal family are a race of dragon aliens? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kiqxuhSO6A
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • valk_scot
    valk_scot Posts: 5,290 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I found three seven foot lengths of copper pipe in a skip a few years ago. I like to keep my neighbouring allotmenteers guessing so I constructed a tripod from these and hung a couple of tin cans in the centre to make a sort of wind chime. I told the most gulible of the allotment neighbours it was a proven way to repel slugs, lol.

Didn't work btw. But it did look quite interesting.
    Val.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport