For those who won in the Thorntons advent competition

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
23 replies 1K views

Replies

• hayleyw1hayleyw1 Forumite
    20.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    won a chocie bar..still waiting
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • naughty1naughty1 Forumite
    151 Posts
    Has anyone got their prizes from thorntons yet? A choccy hamper was my only win and I'm really looking forward to it but so far nothing has arrive but I didn't get an email confirmation of the win either so now I'm starting to wonder if I will every get it:confused:
  • TulipTulip Forumite
    29.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No prize as yet as I won the Reindeer chocolate heads and a discount voucher :)
  • TulipTulip Forumite
    29.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    naughty1 wrote: »
    Has anyone got their prizes from thorntons yet? A choccy hamper was my only win and I'm really looking forward to it but so far nothing has arrive but I didn't get an email confirmation of the win either so now I'm starting to wonder if I will every get it:confused:

Best thing to do is to contact them directly at Thortons.co.uk to enquire :)

http://www.thorntons.co.uk/ThorntonsSite/pages/home/default.asp

I have just e-mailed in re my win :)
    Katie :)
    151 Posts
    Thanks, I'll do that;)
  • purplevamppurplevamp Forumite
    8.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tulip wrote: »
    No prize as yet as I won the Reindeer chocolate heads and a discount voucher :)

As I had lost my code for my £5 off I emailed them and they sent this reply:-
    The code for your voucher was CCX8, this entitled you to £5 off when you spent £15 (excluding P&P). The code has now expired, however as a gesture of goodwill if you contact Nicola in the call centre during the next week we will honour a £5 discount from your order if it is over £15.

I probably won't bother now as I've had my fill of chocolate :p . However I am still waiting for 3 bottles of cordial, but I really don't expect them to turn up as the whole thing was a bit of a kerfuffle.

Hopefully they'll get it right next year :rolleyes:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £109,875.32 Dec 2037

Swagbucks ~ £215 (2020 ~ £290)
    Surveys ~ £326.38 (2020 ~ £346.59)
    Make £2021 in 2021 #51 ~ £1,110.19 ~ (2020 ~ £2,535.89)

“I Love You" "I Know"
  • TulipTulip Forumite
    29.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    purplevamp wrote: »
    As I had lost my code for my £5 off I emailed them and they sent this reply:-
    The code for your voucher was CCX8, this entitled you to £5 off when you spent £15 (excluding P&P). The code has now expired, however as a gesture of goodwill if you contact Nicola in the call centre during the next week we will honour a £5 discount from your order if it is over £15.

I probably won't bother now as I've had my fill of chocolate :p . However I am still waiting for 3 bottles of cordial, but I really don't expect them to turn up as the whole thing was a bit of a kerfuffle.

Hopefully they'll get it right next year :rolleyes:

thanks for updating me,yes I agree hope next year they get it right

Katie :)
    151 Posts
    :D Good news, just had this reply from Thorntons

Thank you for your e-mail.
    I am able to confirm that all prizes are currently being despatched and should be with you within the next week
  • winnie81winnie81 Forumite
    887 Posts
    Ohh thats good to know naughty1 but my diet will go to pot with the amount of chocolate we won! :eek:
    Wife to a great husband and mum to 4 fantastic kids 9,8,4,3 they drive me mad but I would do anything and give everything for my family :grinheart
  • gailygaily Forumite
    190 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    I won a prize (Chocolate Hamper worth £25) on the first day, and a few bars of chocolate in later days, and got some emails confirming that I'd won, others where no email rec'd.

The T&C did say that dispatch could be up to 21 days from winning, but we're now on nearly 30. I don't care though if it's on its way!!!

I am glad there might now be chocolate at the end of the tunnel !!!!

:confused:
    Always on the hunt for a bargain. :rolleyes:

Always grateful for any hints, tips or guidance as to where the best deals are:smileyhea
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals