E: 09/02 Win 2nt Wales luxe yurt stay

CloWithTheFlow23
CloWithTheFlow23 Posts: 550
Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 12 February at 10:55AM in Game over
https://www.earthkind.co.uk/earthkind-the-secret-yurts-giveaway

Your 2-night stay includes accommodation in a cosy Yurt with a private hot tub and log-burning stove - perfect for disconnecting.

Easy access to local strolls and exciting adventures provides the perfect opportunity to unwind and rejuvenate.

To enter, just submit your details.

Comments

• Bigboytyson
    Bigboytyson Posts: 3,535
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I cannot seem to access the T&C's as there is a "Popup" (sorry if I've said wrong terminology). If I click the said "popup" it move it to middle of screen so I then click on T&C's &  the "popup" moves back and covers it again.
    Sorry if I'm being stupid but can the Op or someone pls post the T&C's, Thank you 😊
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • I cannot seem to access the T&C's as there is a "Popup" (sorry if I've said wrong terminology). If I click the said "popup" it move it to middle of screen so I then click on T&C's &  the "popup" moves back and covers it again.
    Sorry if I'm being stupid but can the Op or someone pls post the T&C's, Thank you 😊
    Looks different on my phone (?) T&C's are in main menu under 'Competitions'
  • T&C's:

EarthKind x The Secret Yurts giveaway 2024

These terms and conditions relate to promotions offered by EarthKind, part of John Cotton Group, to win a specified prize by entering contact details on the EarthKind.co.uk website.
    We reserve the right at any time to withdraw or add products to our range; revise prices; change delivery methods or carrier; amend these terms and conditions; and add to or remove payment methods.
    This free prize draw is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over.
    One entry per person's details entered.
    Employees of John Cotton Group and their families are excluded.
    The winner will be selected at random from the entries received.
    The competition ends at midnight on 1st May 2022.
    The winner will be notified in writing (by email) by EarthKind within 7 days of the draw taking place. The notification will include details on how the prize can be claimed.
    The prize is a two night stay for two adults, courtesy of The Secret Yurts. Dates of the stay can be selected by the winner, subject to availability.
    Two runner up prizes will also be available, which include 1x EarthKind duvet (any size and TOG level) and 2 x EarthKind pillow, per winner.
    There will be 1 winning prize and two runner up prizes awarded at the end of the giveaway.
    The prize is as stated and non-transferable, there is no cash alternative.
    The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity.
    John Cotton Group reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prize or any third party.
    The promoter of this competition is: Earthkind, part of John Cotton Group, No 1 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5AB
  • I notice that there is an error re. end date in T&C's. The main comp description above the entry form clearly states 9th February!
  • Bigboytyson
    Bigboytyson Posts: 3,535
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thank you ♥️♥️♥️♥️
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback