PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

House Advert Opinions

2»

Comments

• Cairnpapple
    Cairnpapple Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Agree with others in saying conservatory and lack of a floor plan.

Picture of stairs from snug makes it look like they go up from living room which is undesirable.

The garage conversion is of limited use as an extra bedroom since it opens off the living room. 

I would absolutely keep the green/dark walls though :)
  • Matthew09
    Matthew09 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post
    Thanks for the kind words, Silvertabby. 

Hoping it is just a slow market and it picks up over the next month or two approaching easter.
  • Matthew09
    Matthew09 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post
    Thanks for the helpful comments, Cairnpapple. Much appreciated
  • Cairnpapple
    Cairnpapple Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Good luck with it @Matthew09. You only need one buyer!

All of us nosy forum folk are going to have messed up your stats now :smile: I agree with @Silvertabby that most of the online hits are just nosy browsers, a friend and I have a good old gossip over everything that comes up for sale in our town even though I have no intention of moving house and she's looking to relocate out of the area. 
  • Bluebell1000
    Bluebell1000 Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I couldn't see any mention of off road parking / driveway in the listing (though I may have missed it)?
  • vacheron
    vacheron Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I couldn't see any mention of off road parking / driveway in the listing (though I may have missed it)?
    There is a driveway pictured in the photos in front of where the garage used to be before the conversion. 
    • The rich buy assets.
    • The poor only have expenses.
    • The middle class buy liabilities they think are assets.
    Robert T. Kiyosaki
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport