IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CPM ticket

Hello i am sorry if this has been discussed.

I went to someones flats to buy a piece of furniture from them, there was an automatic gate into the car park i went in 35mins later i left with the item i bought and 10days later i received PCN from CPM.

my question is shall I appeal it and explain what happened and what i was doing there or shall i just reply to them with the template provided on the newbies thread ((TEMPLATE ''ONE SIZE FITS ALL'' FIRST APPEAL THAT DOESN'T SAY WHO WAS DRIVING))
as i want to resolve it without courts and hassle?

Appreciate any help! 

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 129,032
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 31 January at 6:47PM
    Hello i am sorry if this has been discussed.

I went to someones flats to buy a piece of furniture from them, there was an automatic gate into the car park i went in 35mins later i left with the item i bought and 10days later i received PCN from CPM.

my question is shall I appeal it and explain what happened and what i was doing there or shall i just reply to them with the template provided on the newbies thread ((TEMPLATE ''ONE SIZE FITS ALL'' FIRST APPEAL THAT DOESN'T SAY WHO WAS DRIVING))
    as i want to resolve it without courts and hassle?

Appreciate any help! 
    But the only way to resolve it without court is PLAN A and not PLAN B.  See the NEWBIES thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 57,914
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 31 January at 8:23PM
    If Plan B is required, it would be unwise to reveal the driver's identity in case the NTK is not PoFA compliant. That's why the template was produced in the first place, to stop people doing that.

As part of your Plan A, you should ask the vendor of the furniture what their lease/AST says about visitor parking. What it doesn't say is just as important. Don't forget to complain to your MP as well.
    This is how residential sites get blacklisted by taxi and delivery companies.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills