Virgin Money Online Service

I have held a virgin stock and shares ISA for over ten years now. I receive a paper statement once every six months. In January this year, the clunky online service has been replaced with an "improved" online Investments service. I have logged onto this and found all my investments. The trouble is though, there is no history showing the past performance of my investments. Luckily I have retained my paper copies, but I would have thought that an obvious requirement of any investment system would be to show the historical performance of each investment from the time the investment fund was created. This is basic stuff. I have been told that I can call Virgin to request this, but have not yet done so. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? have you found a workable solution ?  many thanks Ondiek

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 29,908
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Ondiek said:
    I would have thought that an obvious requirement of any investment system would be to show the historical performance of each investment from the time the investment fund was created.
    Not sure what you mean by 'created' here, but I'm also unclear about what you see the issue actually being - data about performance of funds is widely available in the public domain, so you can easily see charts and so on via a wide variety of sources (Trustnet, Morningstar, FT, etc)?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback