CoOp/Platform - withdrawing rates at 5pm today (11 Jan)

K_S
K_S Posts: 6,658
First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 11 January at 2:34PM in Mortgages & endowments
Looks like they’ve been inundated due to their market leading rates. If you have any applications that are ready to go (edit: and by that I mean absolutely nothing more to do/discuss other than submitting the full application) with your brokers, might be worth dropping them a note/call to see if they can manage to get it in before that

I am a Mortgage Adviser - You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. 

PLEASE DO NOT SEND PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.

Comments

• ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,606
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    Forumite
    Its taking them 2 hours+ to answer the phone. 
    I dread to think how long it is taking them to assess applications. 

If you have any questions to run past them before applying, it is probably already too late. 
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,600
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Co-op/Platform?

Run, fast and run far. Life is too short!
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback