IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

BPA site appears to be down

The BPA website appears to be having problems. I tried to access it just now and got an unsafe site warning. 

Your connection isn't private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.britishparking.co.uk (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED
RefreshHide advanced

www.britishparking.co.uk uses encryption to protect your information. When Microsoft Edge tried to connect to www.britishparking.co.uk this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.britishparking.co.uk, or a WiFi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Microsoft Edge stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You can't visit www.britishparking.co.uk right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

I married my cousin. I had to...
I don't have a sister. :D
All my screwdrivers are cordless.
"You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business