IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Premier park

Lost appeal just trying to decide whether to go to POPLA…. The car is not in a parking bay and on the edge of the car park… This space has always been a grey area by other parking companies but Premier Park has decided to ticket… The PCN is the newer version so I think Pofa correct… They have given different reasons on the PCNs in the same space. Any advice would be very great full.

Comments

• Etccarmageddon
    Etccarmageddon Posts: 765
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 30 December 2023 at 6:06PM
    Well why wouldn't you go to popla?  It is a no brainer.

It looks like it is citing POFA but does not have the 'pass to the driver' text.  I wonder what other people think?
  • troublemaker22
    troublemaker22 Posts: 401
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 30 December 2023 at 6:16PM
    Two different PCNs relating to two different parking events on two different dates. We need to see the backs of both in order to advise. Probably cleaner to have two separate threads
  • Yeah 28th and 30th November!  Very confusing!
  • The car is parked in the same spot for both tickets that’s why I have put them in the same thread… So this is why I don’t understand why they have given two different reasons for the tickets
  • Obviously to make money at the expense of drivers.
  • The back of the PNCs are identical 

• So you put in 2 separate appeals and both were rejected?  Please show us exactly what you wrote in each appeal and the wording of the 2 rejections
  • PCN number: ********* I dispute your 'parking charge', as the keeper of the vehicle. I deny any liability or contractual agreement and I will be making a complaint about your predatory conduct to your client landowner. There will be no admissions as to who was driving and no assumptions can be drawn. Since your PCN is a vague template, I require an explanation of the allegation and your evidence. You must include a close up actual photograph of the sign you contend was at the location on the material date as well as your images of the vehicle. This is clearly a self ticketing service, No fully trained ticketing officer would ticket this vehicle as it is not in a designated bay or the boundary of the car park.

This was for both PNCs
  • brighton74
    brighton74 Posts: 14
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 30 December 2023 at 6:55PM
    Whilst we note the comments and reason for appeal, as per our photographic evidence, the vehicle was parked in contravention of the advertised terms and conditions. As the vehicle was parked without a valid permit on display and without a valid e-permit, we can confirm that this PCN has been issued correctly.
  •                                       

Whilst we note the comments and reason for appeal, as per our photographic evidence, the vehicle was parked in contravention of the advertised terms and conditions. As the vehicle was not parked fully within a bay, we can confirm that this PCN has been issued correctly

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback