IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ParkingEye - Houtls Yard (Newcastle) - [DQ Stage]

Hello all,

Hope everyone has a good Christmas and a break. I have been following the Newbie thread to fight against unfair parking charges. So far, I have managed to complete most of the early-stage procedure without posting any threads (kudos to clear instructions and guidance from the contributors on this forum). 

To provide some further context to my case, this is a typical ParkingEye claims case with their in-house legal team. Please see the following for the development:
  • Caught on camera for overstaying the "free" period - 18/06/2023
  • No prior appeal to any parties nor response to ParkingEye
  • Money claims against me - 22/09/23
  • Submitted AOS - 10/10/23
  • Submitted Defence - 26/10/23 (Thank you for the templates)
  • Received response against my Defence from ParkingEye - 5/12/23 (pretty comprehensive but let's dive into this later during the drafting of Witness Statement and building up Exihibits)
  • Received Notification that DQ for sent out - 22/12/23

Now, I have been away from the UK for work since early December until the 3rd week of January 2024. No one has access to my postage address until my return. I have been tracking my case using the MCOL portal and know that a DQ was sent to me a week just before Christmas. 

I have a few questions regarding the DQ (N180 form)
  1. How can I return the DQ to the court and claimants? (Is this mandated through physical post or electronic mail is possible?)
  2. If email is possible can anyone point me to the address of both ParkingEye and the Court, please?
  3. Should electronic mail is not allowed, any pointer on how to find out which court I need to return the DQ to, please? 
Thank you, look forward to hearing back from you all. 

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure