IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

I won! My second UKPC court hearing

I didn’t give in, I won again. UKPC lost. I really think judges are fed up with these parking companies wasting their time. And the legal representatives they send have no idea about the case at all. 

Comments

• What's your story? How did you win? Please tell us more. Thanks!
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,149
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Well done. But it doesn't mean a lot without the context to the parking charge and what happened in the run up to the hearing. Can you just update your original thread on it please?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 21,953
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I don' think there was a thread for this one, at least, I cannot find it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback