YBS Down

Was in the middle of doing intenal transfers - got kicck out. Signed back in & said I have no accounts with them!! I have 5. Can't log in again

Comments

• Follow up - got through on the phonse. Thankfully accounts showing with them
  • mebu60
    mebu60 Posts: 798
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Just gone to do my doings and it is still 'site unavailable'.

With the Christmas Saver maturities today plus regular saver activity their system is possibly overwhelmed. But they should have anticipated the load. 
  • App is working.
  • Yeah I'm guessing too that it's to do with the maturing regular saver
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,056
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Glad it’s not just me. I can get into app ok but if I try to do anything I get error message. Tried OLB on Chrome but just going around in circles back to login page each time. Tried OLB on Edge & can’t even connect to YBS website. 
    Haven’t seen any status message from YBS 
  • Straight into mine on android app and can navigate through accounts smoothly.
  • ForumUser7
    ForumUser7 Posts: 2,043
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    iOS App seems to work when it comes to looking at transactions, balances, and account numbers. But transfers in the app not working.

Cannot even log into website
    If you want me to definitely see your reply, please tag me @forumuser7 Thank you.

N.B. (Amended from Forum Rules): You must investigate, and check several times, before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my content, as nothing I post is advice, rather it is personal opinion and is solely for discussion purposes. I research before my posts, and I never intend to share anything that is misleading, misinforming, or out of date, but don't rely on everything you read. Some of the information changes quickly, is my own opinion or may be incorrect. Verify anything you read before acting on it to protect yourself because you are responsible for any action you consequently make... DYOR, YMMV etc.
  • Website seems to be back working now
  • YBS App (on iPhone, iOS 17) was fine yesterday, but from this morning it is posting an error and telling me I need to reconnect my account. 
    That is fine once, but I need to do it now every time I try to log in!
    And it all worked so well until now. 
    Anyone else finding the same. 
    Digital Payback

The National Lottery : A tax on those who aren’t good at maths.
  • friolento
    friolento Posts: 853
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 2 November 2023 at 9:29AM
    YBS App (on iPhone, iOS 17) was fine yesterday, but from this morning it is posting an error and telling me I need to reconnect my account. 
    That is fine once, but I need to do it now every time I try to log in!
    And it all worked so well until now. 
    Anyone else finding the same. 
    No such problems on my iOS 17 iPhone. May be try a re-install?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback