MSE Best rates tables ....

2»

Comments

• I started looking only a week or so for a home for my maturing fixes (one matured today and one on 11th November....) and Gatehouse were certainly in the MSE tables then - but not now.....
  • We're a journalistic website and aim to provide the best MoneySaving guides, tips, tools and techniques, but can't guarantee to be perfect, so do note you use the information at your own risk and we can't accept liability if things go wrong.

Imagine the entitlement of complaining about the level or service on a free product.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,939 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    We're a journalistic website and aim to provide the best MoneySaving guides, tips, tools and techniques, but can't guarantee to be perfect, so do note you use the information at your own risk and we can't accept liability if things go wrong.

Imagine the entitlement of complaining about the level or service on a free product.
    That's missing the point - it would obviously be ridiculous if someone was to say that because of MSE, they'd missed out on a better deal and present them with a compensation claim, but simply questioning (via a forum post, not to the site admins) what seems to be an omission from a list is perfectly fair....
  • 25_Years_On
    25_Years_On Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    DavidAC said:
    Vanquis have a 5.95% 1 year fix, why is it not in the MSE table.

Vanquis is there. It just takes MSE a bit longer to update as they are not entirely focussed on one thing.
  • steveksullivan
    steveksullivan Posts: 547 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 27 October 2023 at 2:15PM
    eskbanker said:
    We're a journalistic website and aim to provide the best MoneySaving guides, tips, tools and techniques, but can't guarantee to be perfect, so do note you use the information at your own risk and we can't accept liability if things go wrong.

That's missing the point - it would obviously be ridiculous if someone was to say that because of MSE, they'd missed out on a better deal and present them with a compensation claim, but simply questioning (via a forum post, not to the site admins) what seems to be an omission from a list is perfectly fair....

Exactly @eskbanker - I have used MSE for years now and have caught some good rates as well as picking up some useful information on the Forum (.... and hopefully given some as well..... ). I was just 'interested' in why the accounts seemed to be being missed by MSE ......
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,901 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic

Sorry to be pedantic, but where is your MSE accreditation in your username?

Or are you just quoting from the website? Either way you post is misleading.
  • DavidAC
    DavidAC Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am curious as to why the RCI 95 day notice account keeps disappearing and reappearing. As I type it has happened again, but on the RCI website the rate shown is still higher than any in the MSE notice table.
  • RG2015 said:

Sorry to be pedantic, but where is your MSE accreditation in your username?

Or are you just quoting from the website? Either way you post is misleading.
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/search/
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure