Promised refund not materialised

Hi , I recently posted a question regarding a chargeback query from my bank regarding goods not received (sept 13th) in a nutshell I ordered from Antonia Burrell in March a product on pre order . I paid with debit card and my chargeback was refused as out of the time frame .
Since June I have been emailing her company with no reply . I have been in contact with her on her instagram where she eventually replied and said they had had supply issues with some ingredient’s and I could wait or have a refund. I chose refund but that was 4 weeks ago and no refund has arrived and she is back to not responding to messaged or emails .
My question is now I have something from her to say she will refund does this give me any more rights to be able to chase this ? 
Thanks in advance 

Comments

• lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,459
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    One of the important aspects of setting in motion legal action where a retailer/manufacturer has failed to supply the required pre-paid goods is the value of the item(s) not supplied. If the value is low, it may be not worth pursuing as it will either be considered de minimis or not cost effective.

It doesn't matter whether the supplier has agreed to a refund or not, a consumer can still pursue the supplier through the appropriate court.

If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback