Chorley BS ISA
I've been looking at the Chorley easy access ISA at 5.15%
Anyone know if the ISA transfer form can be sent to them by email/secure message or must it be posted?
According to account information it may take up to 3 days after funds are received to be credited to account. Anyone experience this?
- Transfer In – Full and partial transfers-in from other ISA providers are allowed. On receipt of a transfer instruction from you we will forward it to your existing ISA provider, together with a confirmation that we will accept the transfer, within 15 business days of the date of receipt. Current year subscriptions must be transferred in full and previous years subscriptions can be full or partial transfers. Once we receive the funds and transfer information, we will credit the funds to the Cash ISA account within 3 business days of the date of the receipt. Interest will be earned from the day after the funds are credited.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards