TV / Fireplace layout
Would appreciate thoughts on whether it might be better to place the TV mounted directly above the fireplace or six foot away? The room is such that if TV is above the fireplace that is about nine foot away from the person whereas if six foot away on the next bit of wall it is twelve foot away from them.
My primary concern is whether if seperated you find that your eyes are constantly being drawn away from the TV to the fire and back.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards