C1 Form address

Hi all

We've had our C1 form rejected twice now, and not sure where I've gone wrong this time. However... we've just noticed that my Granny changed the address of her Executor when my Mum moved house originally, but not the second time. So the address of Executor on the will doesn't match the current address of the Executor - does this matter? And if so, any ideas on how we get around it? 

Comments

• buddy9
    buddy9 Posts: 418
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite

I am assuming that your mother is the executor and that you are helping her to complete the C1 form and that your mother is signing the form.

Suggestion for when the executor's address does not match the will address.

Entry at top of page 2

[Executor’s name] residing sometime at [insert will address] and now at [insert current address]

then tag this onto the end of the entry in para 2.

In said will, I am designed as residing at [insert will address], a former address.
  • buddy9 said:

I am assuming that your mother is the executor and that you are helping her to complete the C1 form and that your mother is signing the form.

Suggestion for when the executor's address does not match the will address.

Entry at top of page 2

[Executor’s name] residing sometime at [insert will address] and now at [insert current address]

then tag this onto the end of the entry in para 2.

In said will, I am designed as residing at [insert will address], a former address.
    That's correct Buddy - I've been doing the form for her. Many thanks for your help once again!
  • buddy9
    buddy9 Posts: 418
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Just looking at your first post - how was the first address change effected?
  • buddy9 said:
    Just looking at your first post - how was the first address change effected?
    I've double checked with Mum and she's found an email that was in with the will to say Granny had gone in and told the solicitors about the address change. So it's not as bad as I thought, it's to the correct address but they didn't redo the will, just added a copy of the email to the pack they stored on site
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback