Help needed with ebay dispute

I've opened a dispute and the seller messaged me to say he's not going to pay for the item to be returned but then I get another message to say he's sent me a returns label so when I checked it it's only for up to 2kg where the item I need to send back is 13kg. If I take the parcel to the post office and they cannot use the label so I buy a new one how do I add another label to the dispute.

Comments

• Contact eBay, they should put the case on hold and instruct the seller to send the correct label. 
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 71,832
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Contact eBay, they should put the case on hold and instruct the seller to send the correct label. 
    I agree, phone eBay and explain. Someone tried this with me once and eBay refunded me almost immediately and I then told the seller if they wanted their item back they would need to send a suitable label , and I gave them a time frame. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback