Child changing college/course Do I need to notify Child Benefit /Universal Credit

My son has decided that the original course/college he started at 2 weeks ago isnt for him. He has manged to change to a different college and course. Obviously I told Universal Credit/Child benefit about this first college. Do I need to tell them of the change? If so how do I contact them as they originally sent the form/link to me.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 447.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.1K Life & Family
  • 244K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards