Cistern inlet valve with a longer thread. In brass...
Connection to inlet valve spontaneously failed, and thankfully I was in as water began to literally drip on my head.
Bought new Flomasta with a brass threaded inlet from SF, then removed the old one - to find the threaded section of the orginal is a shade over 55mm long, which it needs to be, as it passes through both the cistern and the toilet below. The Flomasta's is around 40mm long...
I'm surfing, but wondering if anyone on here knows of a Torbeck-style inlet valve with a long brass threaded part?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 339K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards