Personal Pension tax, how does it work?
If you're under state pension age and drawdown £12,000 per year, which is also under the personal allowance and you have no other form of income, does the pension company tax you at 20% and then you have to claim it back from HMRC?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards