Can a Stocks and Shares ISA be REPAIRED?
Can a stocks and shares Isa-wrapped product, worth say £300,000, that has been classed by the FCA as fraudulently managed by an FCA authorised Manager and has had all the money and stocks and shares emptied from it and is now worth £00.00, and is due to be paid the £85,000 Compensation from the FSCS, can that ISA-WRAPPED PRODUCT, be rebuilt to the original VALUATION as of the date the FCA put the ISA managers company into Administration ie say £300,000 with new money?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards