Waiitng 4 days for the £0.00 loan balance
I have a loan from barclays. Its on direct debit and they ususally update the outstanding loan balance within 2 days.
My final direct debit was taking on Friday last week. It is now 4 working days and the balance on the loan is still showing before the final payment.
I just want to see the £0.00 figure so I can celebrate. Is it normal for the final payment to take a while to show? Perhaps they have to double check everything on their end to make sure it is fully repaid so they can declare the loan paid off or something?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards