so started job, can my husband claim carers for my mum?
So got out of debt thats to this site - massive thanks. Got 30k savings due to a recent inheritance so no longer getting housing benefit. Trying to use 30k to fix up old house to live in. Anyway have my mum 86 living with us, I just got a low paid job - minimum wage so coming off working tax credit. Husbands self employed biz is going terrible but he is looking after my mum when i am not there. Before we were told not to claim carers allowance because it would take us off working tax credit. But now we are off it anyway, should we get husband on claim for it?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards