Have I been ovecharged?
I ordered 4 white spray painted alcove cabinet doors (2 sets), and a small side panel, from a joiner. The dimensions are 90cm (2x45) & 125cm (2x62.5) and the small panel is 40x30cm. only the external area is spray painted (the internal is still white but coarse).
He charged me £600 to supply and fit (spend about 1.5 hrs to fit everything and adjust).
I'm based in London zone 2.
I said that's too much, and he said that they charge him a lot to spray paint (£270 for the lot, if I remember correctly), so he has to pass on the costs.
Have I been overcharged?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards