I have a JISA for my child with Tesco.
I have paid into that JISA in this tax year (10 April)
I would like to transfer this ISA to a better rate account elsewhere (CBS)
1) Am I allowed to transfer even though I have already paid into this during this tax year?
2) Assume yes to above, will I be able to pay into the new account during this tax year?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards