Secure-A-Space PCN Defence
2. It is admitted that the Defendant was the registered keeper and driver of the vehicle.
3. The Defendant has no recollection of this alleged breach on 30/08/2019 or the events surrounding it, as it was several years ago. However having viewed the street location using Google Street View footage dated March 2019 at the postcode in question, the Defendant argues that any signage that could possibly indicate parking restrictions or penalties is very difficult to see and, even if still present, is inconspicuous and in no way prominent.
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards