Do you have Flow of Funds bank account?
of Funds” is how I would describe a bank account with no merit other then money
coming in and going out.
A massive shock today.
I got my annual statement from my bank today currently £50
to the good. That’s not the shock, the shock is over £1,500,000 has been paid
in and paid out through this account.
Is this a bragging post, No, it’s truly not! I’m just flabbergasted with that figure. It’s just me playing the saving rate game by keeping the funds out of NS&I.
For the record I’m not a millionaire, source of funds was
from a modest house sale 400k.
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards