Why can I hear my detached neighbour hammering?
Hi people. We recently moved into a semi detached house a few months ago and can clearly hear our neighbour that are detached from us hammering in their home. We can also hear it upstairs in the bedrooms that sit along the same gable wall. When we put our ear to that wall it's almost as if someone is in the wall hammering haha. It's defintely not coming from our attached neighbour as she is a 90 year old lady who doesn't do DIY. It's really odd. How is it possible to hear this hammering when there is at least an 8 foot gap between our homes? any builders here know why? Thanks.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards