Pension Credit bank a/c

I sold my house last year. I am buying another one soon. I may have more than £10,000 left. I am disabled and need to buy a mobility scooter and a shed to keep it in, I also need lots of dental work and cannot get a NHS dentist. May I pay my children to help me move?


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools