2 meters 2 providers - vouchers?

Options
I am with Utilita for eletricity and EDF for gas - both old school top up with a key/card meter

So far I have received monthly energy vouchers for Utilita only 

Should EDF send me vouchers too?

Comments

• frugalmacdugal
    frugalmacdugal Posts: 10,077 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi,
    no, only electricity supplier.
  • cnetwork
    cnetwork Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 5 January 2023 at 12:05PM
    Options
    No, only your electricity provider will be providing vouchers, so Utilita will provide you with all the vouchers, not EDF.

The discount will be paid by your electricity supplier and the Energy Bills Support Scheme is in addition to the government's Energy Price Guarantee. The £400 discount will be spread over a 6 month period, from October 2022 to March 2023. You'll receive £66 in October and November, and then £67 every month until March.

• ariarnia
    ariarnia Posts: 4,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi coconut curls. if your talking the 400 energy rebate then no. everyone is getting it for electric only as not everyone has gas. the logic is you can take the money you would put on your electric and put it on your gas instead (or spend it on something else if you need to)

its' 400 per household so you should have 5 payments of 66 and 1 of 67
    Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you. Anne Lamott

It's amazing how those with a can-do attitude and willingness to 'pitch in and work' get all the luck, isn't it?

Please consider buying some pet food and giving it to your local food bank collection or animal charity. Animals aren't to blame for the cost of living crisis.
  • Scot_39
    Scot_39 Posts: 1,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    @ariarnia , shouldn't that be 4x£67 + 2x £66 ?
  • ariarnia
    ariarnia Posts: 4,225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Scot_39 said:
    @ariarnia , shouldn't that be 4x£67 + 2x £66 ?
    and this is why i always need an adult to check my maths :D
    Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you. Anne Lamott

It's amazing how those with a can-do attitude and willingness to 'pitch in and work' get all the luck, isn't it?

Please consider buying some pet food and giving it to your local food bank collection or animal charity. Animals aren't to blame for the cost of living crisis.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback