Any recommendations for empty building insurance?

Hi guys,

trying to get insurance for our late mum's house which is empty while various things go through their due processes...

Does anyone know any decent providers they recommend? So far I have got a quote of £364 (buildings only) for 6 months which in fully comp including water damage etc; or £253 for that Fire, Lightning, Earthquake, Explosion, Aircraft type, though I would feel better knowing we were covered for water damage in case of burst pipes etc.

I have no field of reference to know if these are reasonable quotes or not!

Thank you


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

British Gas prepay meter users... pay less for gas from 1 April

MSE News

The 'odd Easter flavours' thread 2023

What bizarre food stuffs have you spied?

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools