Name of white screw we need to turn to pressurise combi boiler

whats the name of white screw we need to turn under combi boiler to pressurise.
my boiler does not have it now but works fine.but would like it fitted


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

British Gas prepay meter users... pay less for gas from 1 April

MSE News

The 'odd Easter flavours' thread 2023

What bizarre food stuffs have you spied?

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools